Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Nice to have:
2. Minimum bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related fields.
3. Minimum of 1 year experience in iOS development (fresh graduate are also welcome to apply).
4. Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
6. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
7. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
8. Ability to create simple and intuitive user experiences that cut through.
9. Ability to write modular reusable package.
10. Ability to drill down and optimize application memory footprint and also advanced debugging.
11. Understand modern Object-Oriented Design Pattern.
12. Willingness and ability to learn new technologies; self-starter.
13. Good communication skills; ability to provide clear documentation.
14. Analytical and adept at problem solving with strong attention to detail.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Be responsible for designing, implementing, unit testing, code reviewing in various components/projects.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.