Do you want us to keep you updated on similar opportunities?
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering: Computer/Information/Tech/Science/or relevant studies
2. At least 1 years of working experienced with Node.Js
5. High passion in software engineering with micro services
6. Fast learner, good problem solving, teamwork and analytical skills
7. Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
8. Able to communicate in English.
9. Able to work and collaborate as a team.
10. Attention to details
1. Develop innovative software, enhance, and maintain existing software applications
2. Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications
3. Deliver projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality
4. Collaborate with vendors and end-users to gather and define requirements